CSNbbs
Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Chinese eat baby fetus soup (/thread-642394.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Chinese eat baby fetus soup - WPDAWG08 - 08-01-2013 02:33 PM

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/07/chinese-eat-baby-soup-for-sex.html#.Ue8Cyqk6ZzY.facebook

A human baby is being made into soup for sexual power in China.

Some Chinese people are known to be eating babies, and the news, which has been circulating through the internet and via email, is shocking the world.

An email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos and fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now in focus. Chinese folks there are enjoying baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular....

I could see pro choice atheists jumping on board with this real quick imo!

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - oklalittledixie - 08-01-2013 02:40 PM

It's just a matter of time before the pro choice progressives will try to bring that trend here. They are probably already doing it behind closed doors.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - WPDAWG08 - 08-01-2013 02:42 PM

(08-01-2013 02:40 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before the pro choice progressives will try to bring that trend here. They are probably already doing it behind closed doors.

It is like killing two birds with one stone!

Hunger and unwanted pregnancy

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Jerry Falwell - 08-01-2013 02:49 PM

Pepsi used fetus flavoring.

You have drank fetus before

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - oklalittledixie - 08-01-2013 02:52 PM

(08-01-2013 02:42 PM)WPDAWG08 Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 02:40 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  It's just a matter of time before the pro choice progressives will try to bring that trend here. They are probably already doing it behind closed doors.

It is like killing two birds with one stone!

Hunger and unwanted pregnancy

While making themselves feel all cultural and open minded.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - I45owl - 08-01-2013 03:24 PM

Google "blood libel" and see how that's worked out for humanity before...

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Bull_In_Exile - 08-01-2013 03:27 PM

I smell urban legend...

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Bull_In_Exile - 08-01-2013 03:28 PM

(08-01-2013 03:21 PM)smudge12 Wrote:  The story behind this has been debunked many times. The problem is that an official SK news source published it after being tricked in a letter.

The truth is that yes, this was real. However, it was done for shock value by contemporary performance "artist," Zhu Yu. He stole the fetus from a medical facility, and it certainly doesn't represent any subset of Chinese society.

Here is the thing... Art aimed at shocking today often becomes pedestrian tomorrow...

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Redwingtom - 08-01-2013 03:28 PM

You people are beyond the pale. Something tells me this is 100% bull**** since your utterly disgusting link contains a bogus photo by an artist as shown in this piece from snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

But don't let that stop your insanity in thinking that anyone in America who supports a women's right to a legal abortion would ever be equated with such nonsense.

Despicable.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - firmbizzle - 08-01-2013 03:30 PM

They gave me a side of Sum Young soup with my General Tso's chicken at lunch. I had no idea.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Fo Shizzle - 08-01-2013 03:38 PM

They eat that nasty looking pickled bird fetus thing...not humans.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Jerry Falwell - 08-01-2013 03:55 PM

(08-01-2013 03:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You people are beyond the pale. Something tells me this is 100% bull**** since your utterly disgusting link contains a bogus photo by an artist as shown in this piece from snopes.

But don't let that stop your insanity in thinking that anyone in America who supports a women's right to a legal abortion would ever be equated with such nonsense.

Despicable.

Snopes also said that PEPSI didn't use fetuses, a company they pay to develop flavoring used it... on their own with no PEPSI knowledge.

Oceanfront property in AZ.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Bull_In_Exile - 08-01-2013 03:57 PM

(08-01-2013 03:38 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  They eat that nasty looking pickled bird fetus thing...not humans.

Don't forget three squeaks...

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Redwingtom - 08-01-2013 04:06 PM

(08-01-2013 03:55 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 03:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You people are beyond the pale. Something tells me this is 100% bull**** since your utterly disgusting link contains a bogus photo by an artist as shown in this piece from snopes.

Despicable.

Snopes also said that PEPSI didn't use fetuses, a company they pay to develop flavoring used it... on their own with no PEPSI knowledge.

Oceanfront property in AZ.

You are quite possibly the dumbest person I've ever come across on the internet. Wow.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - oklalittledixie - 08-01-2013 04:10 PM

Bottles of urine and feces in Texas and now this. How can pro choice people be so disgusting?

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - GoApps70 - 08-01-2013 04:22 PM

So Chinese are eating fetuses. Always heard they ate some nasty crap.
+How could any human. Especially a culture that brags about how old their culture is
and that we know nothing. Inhumane.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Redwingtom - 08-01-2013 04:28 PM

Ummm...complete and utter morons with no concept of reality...you do realize this story is a complete fabrication don't you? 01-wingedeagle

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - oklalittledixie - 08-01-2013 04:32 PM

(08-01-2013 04:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ummm...complete and utter morons with no concept of reality...you do realize this story is a complete fabrication don't you? 01-wingedeagle

So you are saying it is only a fringe group doing this. Maybe, but it's a window into the mindset of the pro abortion crowd. Now they see it as a food source.

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - Redwingtom - 08-01-2013 04:38 PM

(08-01-2013 04:32 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 04:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ummm...complete and utter morons with no concept of reality...you do realize this story is a complete fabrication don't you? 01-wingedeagle

So you are saying it is only a fringe group doing this. Maybe, but it's a window into the mindset of the pro abortion crowd. Now they see it as a food source.

Nobody's doing it you stupid moron!

RE: Chinese eat baby fetus soup - WPDAWG08 - 08-01-2013 04:48 PM

There isnt a single thing a Asian person will not eat imo